Heni Purwulan, Isnanti Wahyu N Pengaruh Pembelajaran Mozaik Terhadap Kemampuan Keterampilan Anak Di TK Kabupaten Madiun
Learning is a process of interaction between educators and students to be able
to grow and develop aspects of student development. While the Mosaic is sticking an image with
small pieces of paper, seeds and small objects using glue. Child Skills Ability is a child's expertise
or talent that comes from within the child or from learning outcomes. Based on the results of
interviews with school principals and teachers at TK Madiun Regency, children's ability to carry
out fine motor activities is still less skilled. So it is difficult to develop children's skills.
The purpose of this study was to determine the extent of the influence of Mosaic Learning
on the ability of children's fine motor skills. This research is a quantitative descriptive study with a
quasi-experimental nature (Quasi Experimental Research). The data collection techniques in this
study are interviews, observations, tests, and documentation. Data analysis techniques include
Validity Test to find out whether the data obtained is valid or not, Reliability Test to find out the
data obtained is Reliable or not, Normality Test as a Prerequisite Test, Then t Test as a Hypothesis
test. The procedure in this research consists of the planning stage, the implementation stage, and
the preparation of the research report. Based on the results of the study entitled "The Effect of
Mosaic Learning on Children's Skills in Kindergarten in Madiun Regency" it can be concluded
that statistically the calculation of the significance value of 11.25 and greater than 1.746 then H0
is rejected so that Mosaic Learning has an effect on children's skills.
Jakarta: Kencana Prenada media group.
Asep Jihat dan Abdul Haris. 2013. Evaluasi Pembelajaran. Yokyakarta : Multi Pressindo.
Asep Umar Fakhruddin. 2010. Sukses Menjadi Guru TK-PAUD. Jogjakarta: Bening.
Budiyono. 2009. Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Surakarta: UPT Penerbitan dan Pencetakan UNS
Christiana Hari Soetjiningsih. 2012. Perkembangan Anak Sejak pembuahan sampai dengan
Kanak-kanak Akhir. Jakarta: Prenada Prenada Media Group.
Hajar Pamadhi dan Evan Sukardi S.2011. Seni Keterampilan Anak. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.
Iva Noorlaila. 2010. Panduan Lengkap Mengajar PAUD. Yogyakarta: Pinus Book Publisher.
Jasa Ungguh Muliawan. 2016. Mengembangkan Imajinasi dan Kreatifitas Anak. Yogyakarta:
Penerbit Gava Media
Johni Dimyati. 2013. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan & Aplikasinya Pada Pendidikan Anak
Usia Dini (PAUD). Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Goup.
Mursid. 2015. Belajar dan Pembelajaran Paud. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Richard Decaprio. 2013. Aplikasi Teori Pembelajaran Motorik Disekolah. Jogjakarta: DIVA
Sugiyono. 2015. MetodePenelitianKuantitatifKualitatifdan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
SuharsimiArikunto. 2010. ProsedurPenelitian, SuatuPendekatanPraktik. Jakarta: RinekaCipta.
Syakir Muharrar dan Sri Verayanti. 2013. Kreasi Kolase, Montase, Mozaik Sederhana. Erlangga
Utami Munandar. 2009. Pengembangan Kreatifitas Anak Berbakat. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License