Peer Review Process
- Every Submitted manuscript will go through a blind review process.
- The review process considering the novelty, objectivity, methodology, scientific impact, conclusions, and references
- Reviewers have to provide written feedback promptly on the benefits of the scientific and scientific value of the work
- Avoid personal comments or criticism
- Notify the editor immediately if unable to review quickly and if possible, provide the names of other potential reviewers
- Pay attention to ethical concerns, such as the substantial similarity between the last text and any text papers published or submitted to another journal.
- Ensure that articles published to comply with the standards of the journal
- Protect readers from incorrect or flawed research and studies that can not be validated by others