Gagasan Membangun Potensi Anak Dalam Pembelajaran Outdoor
The outdoor study method is a learning method that invites students to study outside the classroom by utilizing the environment around the school for learning activities. This method can create an active student learning atmosphere, so it is necessary to choose the right method so that student activity can be raised. There are two reasons why outdoor play is used for learning in PAUD. First, many children's abilities must be developed. Second, busy parents always provide computer games, or watching television, causing children to stay away from playing activities. Outdoor play is a game given to early childhood by playing and learning to introduce nature and using various natural areas in nature so that children can observe natural objects around them and will get a unique experience. Outdoor learning can improve children's endurance, balance and body coordination. As well as various aspects of development such as social emotional, cognitive, and physical.
Arikunto, Suharsimi, ( 1992 ), Pengelolaan Kelas dan Siswa Sebuah Pendekatan Evaluatif. Kakarta: Rajawali
Carrol Ja, ( 1991 ), Centers For Early Learners Throughout the Year.
Cucu Eliyawati, (2005), Pemilihan dan Pengembangan Sumber Balajar untuk Anak Usia Dini, jakarta: depdiknas. Dirjen dikti.
Direktorat PAUD, Dijen PLS ( 2006 ). Pedoman teknis penyelenggaraan TPA. Jakarta: Depdiknas.
Ibrahim, R & Syaodih. ( 2003 ). Perencanaan Pengajaran. Jakarta: Rieneka.
Mariyana, Rita, dkk, ( 2010 ) Strategi pengelolaan Lingkungan belajar. Jakarta: departemenPendidikan Nasional direktorat Jendral Pendidikan Tinggi.
Vera, Adelia. 2012. Metode Mengajar Anak di Luar Kelas (Outdoor study). Yogyakarta: DIVA Press.
Baharuddin dan Wahyuni, Esa Nur. 2010. Teori Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License