Peranan Pengajaran Sastra Dan Budaya Dalam Pembentukkan Karakter Siswa Sekolah Dasar
This research aims to explore and understand the role of literature and cultural education in shaping the character of elementary school students. The study is based on the understanding that character education is highly important in preparing the younger generation to face the challenges of daily life. Literature and culture have significant potential in shaping values, attitudes, and positive behaviors in students. The research findings indicate that the teaching of literature and cultural education plays a crucial role in forming the character of elementary school students. The involvement of skilled and caring educators is essential in teaching literature and culture. They can create a pleasant, interactive, and inclusive learning environment where students feel supported to explore, share ideas, and develop their character. The use of varied teaching methods is also effective in helping students apply the values they learn in their daily lives.
Hutomo, Suripan Sadi. 1991. Mutiara yang Terlupakan. Malang: Dioma.
Hasanuddin WS, dkk. 2004. Ensiklopedi Sastra Indonesia. Bandung: Titian Ilmu.
Herimanto dan Winarno. 2006. Ilmu Sosial dan Budaya Dasar. Jakarta. Bumi Aksara
Kosasih, E. 2012. Dasar-Dasar Keterampilan Bersastra. Bandung: Yrama Wedy
Rusyana, Yus, dkk.2000. Prosa Tradisional: Pengertian, Klasifikasi, dan Teks. Jakarta: Pusat Bahasa.
Saryono, Djoko. 2009. Dasar Apresiasi Sastra. Yogyakarta: Elmatera Publishing.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License