Pengaruh Metode Barier Jump dan Rope Skipping Terhadap Power Otot Tungkai Peserta UKM Bolavoli UDN Magetan Tahun 2019
This study aims to identify, analyze and test 1) differences in the influence of training methods barier jump and rope skippping to the increased power of leg muscle, 2) differences in effect between the participants of extracurricular volleyball men who have leg muscle power is high and leg muscle power was lower against the increase limb muscle power, 3) the interaction between the method of leg muscle to increase leg muscle power. This research is a quantitative study of the experimental approach by using a 2x2 factor design. Data were analyzed using 2-way ANOVA at significance level of 0.05. The results showed: 1) There is no significant difference between the exercise quarter squat jump and the knee tuck jump to increased leg muscle power. 2) There is a difference between the increase in limb muscle power men's volleyball extracurricular participants who have a high leg muscle strength and leg muscle strength rendah.3) There is no interaction between the practice and leg muscle strength of the leg muscle power. The conclusions of this study: 1) There is no significant difference between the exercise quarter squat jump and the knee tuck jump to increased leg muscle power. 2) There is a difference between the increase in limb muscle power men's volleyball extracurricular participants who have high strength and low strength 3) There is no interaction between the practice and the strength of the leg muscle power.
Furqon H, M dan Muchsin Doewes. 2002. Plyometrik: Untuk Meningkatkan Power. Surakarta: Program Pascasarjana Universitas Sebelas Maret.
Hidayat, S. 2011. Teori dan Metodologi Latihan Olahraga Pariwisata I. Singaraja : Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha.
Januar,Andri.2012. “Dampak Penerapan Pelatihan Komplex Training TerhadapPeningkatan Kemampuan Speed”. (diakses tanggal 17 Januari 2016).
Jason O, Lt. 2008. 7 Steps to Plyometric Program Design. Clinical Assistant Professor Exercise & Sports Science University of Tulsa.
Mylsidayu Apta,dkk.2015. Ilmu kepelatihan Dasar. Bandung: Alfabeta
Sukadiyanto. 2011. Pengantar Teori dan Metodologi Melatih Fisik. Bandung:CV. Lubuk Agung.
Syaifuddin. 2012. Anatomi Fisiologi. Jakarta: EGC
Candiasa,IMade.2010.StatistikUnivariant dan Bivariant disertai aplikasi SPSS.Singaraja; UP UNDIKSA
Yoda,Iketut.2006.BukuAjar Peningkatan Kondisi Fisik (tidak diterbitkan).singaraja:IKIP Negeri Singaraja.
Copyright (c) 2019 Eduscotech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License