Strategi Manajemen Kelas Melalui Pemberian Variasi Penggunaan Lingkungan Sekolah Sebagai Sumber Belajar
This research aimed to describe the implementation of classroom management strategy through the provision of variation use school environment as a learning resource, describes the increase in the findings of study students, as well as describing advantages and disadvantages hearts implementation strategy development management class through the provision of variation use school environment as a learning resource students class III SDN Tanjungrejo 03 Madiun academic year 2017/2018. The research is a qualitative descriptive. The data source is a third grade students of SDN 03 Madiun Tanjungrejo 2017/2018 school year totaling 14 students. Data collection techniques used are observation, interview, test and documentation. The data analysis technique used is the data reduction, data display, and conclucion drawing (verification). For the validity of the data using persistence observations and test the credibility of the triangulation of data and time. Results of the study, the first on the application of classroom management strategies through the provision of variation using the school environment as a learning resource can provide a positive impact on the activity and student learning outcomes. Second, improving student learning outcomes of 57,14% with a good all of which were previously only 28,58% of students increased to 85,72% of the students and had no student is predicated enough. Third, the advantage can optimize students activity in learning, increase students critical thinking skills, students are more able to develop learning skills possessed because plunge into the real world, and students gain hands-on experience in learning. While the weakness of teachers should always condition the student to remain favorable, and that many students will be crowded.
Anas Sudijono. 2013. Pengantar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Asep Jihad dan Abdul Haris. 2012. Evaluasi Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Multi Pressindo
Djam’an Satori dan Aan Komariah. 2012. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta
Euis Karwati. 2014. Manajemen Kelas Clasroom Management Guru yang Inspiratif, Kreatif, Menyenangkan, dan Berprestasi. Bandung: Alfabeta
Imam Gunawan. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif Teori Dan Paktik. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
Lexy J. Moleong. 2014. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Musfiqon. 2010. Pengembangan Media dan Sumber Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Prestasi Pustakarya
Pupuh Fathurrohman. 2007. Strategi Mewujudkan Pembelajaran Bermakna melalui Penanaman Konsep-Konsep Umum dan Konsep Islami. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama
Rayanda Asyhar. 2012. Kreatif Mengembangkan Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Gaung Persada (GP) Press Jakarta.
Saifuddin Azwar. 2011. Metode Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar
Salman Rusydie. 2011. Prinsip-Prinsip Manajemen Kelas. Jogjakarta: Diva press
Sardiman. 2005. Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada
Sri Anitah. 2008. Strategi Pembelajaran di SD. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Syaiful Bahri Djamarah. 2010. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta
Wijaya Kusumah dan Dedi Dwitagama. 2012. Mengenal Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: PT Indeks
Wina Sanjaya. 2008. Perencanaan dan Desain Sistem Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Prenada Media Group
Zuldafrial. 2012. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Surakarta: Cakrawala Media
Copyright (c) 2019 Eduscotech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License