Pengembangan Pop Uptelling Storytema Menjelajah Luar Angkasa untuk Meningkatkan Prestasi Belajar Siswa
This study aims to determine the effectiveness of the development of learning media pop up telling stories textbooks that are already in class VI Cermo 01 Elementary School, Kare District, Madiun Regency. The development of pop-up telling stories to improve student learning achievement is a type of research and development. The development procedure refers to Borg and Gall until seven stages. The stages include research and information collecting, planning, develop preliminary form of product, preliminary field testing, main product revision, main field testing, and operasional product revision. Data collection instruments using validation sheets, tests, and student questionnaire responses. Data analysis techniques used were paired T-test samples and analysis of student questionnaire responses. Validity test was carried out by three experts. The effectiveness test is carried out with a T test and calculation of student response questionnaires. The results are Pop Up Telling Story learning media is more effective than existing textbooks. The results of the calculation of the pretest and posttest questions with an average of 17 students at SDN Cermo 01 are 83,6 and the results of the questionnaire positive student responses of 90,5%. Thus the Pop Up Telling Story learning media can improve student learning achievement at Cermo 01 Elementary School.
Argaswari, Deshinta Puspa Ayu Dwi. 2016. Pengembangan Modul Pembelajaran Berdasarkan Teori Van Hiele Pada Pokok Bahasan Segi Empat Untuk Meningkatkan Level Berfikir Geometri Siswa Kelas VII SMPN Selogiri. Thesis tidak diterbitkan. Surakarta. Fakultas Keguruan Dan Ilmu Pendidikan. Universitas Sebelas Maret.
Djamarah, Syaiful Bahri dan Zain. 2014. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Hidayat, Anwar. 2017. Uji Normalitas Kormogrov Smirnov.
(https://www.statistikian.com/2012/09/uji-normalitas-dengan-kolmogorov-smirnov-spss.html/amp diakses pada 7 Juli 2019).
Mustajab, Mohammad Zaiful Rosyid dan Abdullah. 2019. Prestasi Belajar. Malang: CV Literasi Nusantara Abadi.
Syah, Muhibbin. 2009. Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, Dan R&D). Bandung: CV Alfabeta.
Sukmadinata, Nana Syaodih. 2010. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Copyright (c) 2019 Eduscotech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License