Pengaruh Kompetensi Pegawai Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Universitas Doktor Nugroho Magetan
This research focuses on the performance appraisal of all UDN Magetan employees without exception which is run quantitatively through the process of evaluating soft skill variables using the Analytical Hierarchical Process (AHP) method based on decision support systems. This research is also carried out with the aim of being a function of maintaining the quality of institutions in the field of human resource management in their operations. The test results show a strong influence of work competence on employee performance. This means that the hypothesis which states that, allegedly the higher the competency of employees, the higher the performance of employees is proven. Based on the results of the assessment using the AHP method, the highest ranking is obtained by employees with the K8 code which has an average value of competence and performance of 0.11954099.
A. Rilman and A. Djamaris. (2013). Analisis Faktor Kompetensi Soft Skills Mahasiswa yang Dibutuhkan Dunia Kerja Berdasarkan Persepsi Manajer dan HRD Perusahaan. Journal Manajemen, 17(2), 160–174.
Amin, N. M. (2015). Pengaruh Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Sekretariat Daerah Kabupaten Sidenreng Rappang. Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Dan Ilmu Politik Jurusan Ilmu Admimistrasi Program Studi Administrasi Negara.
Moeheriono. (2014). Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Palan, R. (2007). Competency Management. Teknik Mengimplementasikan Manajemen SDM berbasis Kompetensi untuk Meningkatkan Daya Saing Organisasi, Terjemahan: Octa Melia Jalal. Jakarta: PPM.
Pramularso, E. Y. (2018). Pengaruh Kompetensi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan CV Inaura Anugerah Jakarta. Widya Cipta - Jurnal Sekretari Dan Manajemen, 2(1), 40–46.
Sucipto, S. (2017). Analisa Hasil Rekomendasi Pembimbing Menggunakan Multi-Attribute Dengan Metode Weighted Product. Fountain of Informatics Journal, 2(1), 27. https://doi.org/10.21111/fij.v2i1.912
Sugiyono. (2001). Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2019 Eduscotech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License