Tindak Penipuan Bisnis Online dalam Kajian Perspektif Hukum Pidana dan Sosiologi Pada Masyarakat Sosial Media
This research is a study related to the problem of fraud in ecommerce transactions via Facebook social media both in terms of legal efforts by victims and sociological phenomena formed in what mode is carried out by perpetrators of fraud in e-commerce transactions through Facebook social media by digging into sources respondents 22 nicknames of victims of fraud randomly. The results of the case study in this study found that there are many types of fraud in Ecommerce transactions on Facebook social media. E-commerce fraud does not only occur to buyers, but also occurs to the seller or dropshipper or third parties. Some also occur in new ways such as online social gathering or exchange of goods or barter online. In Indonesia, the development of computer and information technology as well as business development via the internet or e-commerce has not been followed by adequate legal arrangements in the form of legislation that specifically regulates it. The perpetrators previously had to check the track record of the online shop or individual has a good or bad record so as to minimize the occurrence of fraud because it is not supported by a system that guarantees financial security.As victims of fraud in E-commerce transactions on social media Facebook should take steps to take legal action. Because it can reduce the perpetrators of fraud in Ecommerce. In addition to social sanctions, legal sanctions can also provide a deterrent effect for perpetrators of fraud, so the victim should continue to pursue legal efforts without withdrawing the complaint when experiencing the case.
Achmad Ali. 1998. Menjelajahi Kajian Empirit Terhadap Hukum. Jakarta:Yarsif Watampone.
Ahmad M Ramli. 2004. Cyberlaw & HAKI dalam Sistem Hukum Indonesia. Bandung: Rafika Aditama.
Beni, Ahmad Saebani. 2007. Sosiologi Islam Kajian Tentang Perilaku Instutisional dalam Beragama Anggota Persis dan Nahdatul Ulama. Jakarta: Rafika Aditama.
Dikdik, M Arief Mansyur dan Elisatris Gultom. 2005. Cyber Law: Aspek Hukum Teknologi Informasi. Bandung. Rafika Aditama.
Edmon, Makarim. 2004. Kompilasi Hukum Telematika. Jakarta : Grafindo Persada
Happy, Susanto.2008. Hak-Hak Konsumen Jika Dirugikan. Yogyakarta .Visi Media.
Mariam, Darus Badrulzaman et al 2001, Kompilasi Hukum Perikatan : Bandung .Citra Aditya Bakti, Bandung.
Undang-undang RI Nomor 11 Tahun 2008 tentang Informasi dan Transaksi Elektronik
Undang – Undang Nomor 1 Tahun 1974
Satjipto, Rahardjo. 2000. Ilmu Hukum. Bandung: Citra Aditya Bakti.
Soerjono, Soekanto. 1987. Sosiologi Industri Suatu Pengantar. Bandung: CV. Remadja Karya.
Sucipto, S., Tammam, A. G., & Indriati, R. (2018). Hoax Detection at Social Media With Text Mining Clarification System-Based. JIPI (Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Pembelajaran Informatika), 3(2).
Sutan, Remy Sjahdeini. 2009. Kejahatan dan Tindak Pidana Komputer. Jakarta: Pustaka Utama Grafiti.
___________. 2008. Menguak Tabir Hukum. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.
Copyright (c) 2019 Eduscotech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License