Peningkatan Keterampilan Bina Diri Berpakaian Dengan Menggunakan Media Model Teman Sekelas Untuk Anak Tunagrahita Ringan
This study aims to improve the skills of self-building dress using media models for grade III mentally retarded children at SLB Dharma Wanita Jiwan.
The approach used in this research is a qualitative approach with the type of classroom action research, the research design of Kemmis and McTaggart. This research consists of two cycles, the first and second cycles each of three meetings, the subjects in this study were two mild mental retardation students , the data collection technique is done by observation and documentation for data analysis using narrative techniques to tell the data extracted from the subject in accordance with the actual conditions.
The results of the study show that the improvement of learning self-building skills through the classmate model, namely children have concrete examples, children are more active because classmates are used as models, the model used as an example is classmates who are the smartest in dressing independently, this encourages other students to imitate and follow what the model does. This increase in the skills of self-formation in clothing can be seen after the action is given using classmates as a model. The description of the improvement of self-development skills in clothing is that students have been able to wear clothes, put sleeves in, tidy up clothes, wear and button a skirt. The improvement of dress self-development skills runs in two cycles with the addition of several such as reward and individual guidance so as to achieve predetermined completeness criteria.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. (1989). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktis. Bina Aksara.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2006). Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: PT Bumi Angkasa.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2007). Penelitian tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Astati. (2010). Bina Diri Untuk Anak Tunagrahita. Bandung: Penerbit CV.Catur Karya Mandiri.
Astati. (1996). Pendidikan dan Pembinaan Karir Penyandang Tunagrahita Dewasa, Bandung : Dekdibud.
Azhar Arsyad. (2011). Media Pembelajran. Jakarta: CV Grafindo Persada.
Baran J. Stanly and Dennis K. Davis. (2000). Mass Comunication Theory Foundations, Ferment and Future. California: Wadsworth Publishing Company.
Brown. James W., Richard B.Lewis. & Fred F. Harcleroad, AV. (1977) IntructionTechnology. Median and Methods, New York : Mc Grawuill Book Company.
Mamad Widya. (1997). Bina Diri Anak Berkebutuhan Khusus. Jakarta: Dekdibud.
Maria J. Wantah. (2007). Pengembangan Kemandirian Anak Tunagrahita Mampu Latih. Jakarta: Dikti
Michael L. At al. (1990). Metodelogi Penelitian Kualitatif. Jakarta: Remaja Karya.
Mulyono Abdurrahman. (1994). Pendidikan Bagi Anak Berkesulitan Belajar. Jakarta:Rineka Cipta.
Mumpuniari. (2000). Penanganan Anak Tunagrahita (Kajian dari Segi Pendidikan Sosial Psikologi dan Tindakan Lanjut Usia Dewasa). Madiun: UNY
Nana Sudjana dan Ahmad Rivai. (2005). Media Pengajaran. Bandung: Sinar Baru Algensindo.
Ni Made. (2013). Penerapan Metode Drill Untuk Meningkatkan Aktifitas Belajar dan Kemampuan Mengurus Diri Sendiri Bagi Anak Tunagrahita. Jurnal: Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha Jurusan Pendidikan Dasar Vol 3.
Ngalimen Purwanto. (1990). Psikologi Pendidikan, Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Purnamawati dan Eldarmi. ( 2001). Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta:CV Rajawali.
Rasyid, Mardi H. (1997). Makna Pentingnya Sistem Ganda untuk Menghasilkan Tenaga Terampil. Jurnal Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan(Th III No.010, September)
Rohani Ahmad. (1997). Media Intruksional Edukatif. Jakarta:Rineka Cipta.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License