Analisis Tingkat Stres Peserta Didik Usia Remaja Di Sma Negeri 1 Garum Dalam Menghadapi Pembelajaran Daring Akibat Pandemi Covid-19
This study aims to: (1) obtain an overview of the stress level of adolescents in SMA Negeri 1 Garum students in dealing with online learning due to the Covid-19 pandemic, (2) identify stress items whose achievement is identified as high in adolescent students in SMA Negeri 1 Garum in the face of online learning due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. This type of research is descriptive quantitative. The subjects of the study were students of SMA Negeri 1 Garum in the XII grade of Social Sciences for the 2020/2021 academic year, totaling 177 students. The data collection in this study used the Adolescent Stress Level scale in Facing Online Learning due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, after the validity test resulted in 50 valid items. The scale is based on the aspects proposed by Sarafino & Smith (2010), namely (1) biological aspects in the form of physical symptoms, (2) psychological aspects in the form of symptoms of cognition (thoughts), emotions, and behavior. The value of the instrument reliability coefficient using the Chroncbach Alpha (α) approach is 0.951. Stress level and achievement score of stress level items were analyzed using descriptive technique.
The results obtained are: (1) showing that the stress level of adolescent students at SMA Negeri 1 Garum in dealing with online learning due to the Covid-19 pandemic is the majority in the medium category with a percentage of 46.33%: (2) the results of item analysis show There are 13 items that have a very high score. The proposed topics for personal tutoring are: (1) Time management is important, and (2) Stop I'm not a deadliner.
Asrori, A. M. (2005). Psikologi Remaja. PT. Bumi Aksara.
Azwar, S. (2009). Reliabilitas dan Validitas. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Azwar, S. (2014). Penyusunan Skala Psikologi. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Barseli, M., Ifdil, I., & Nikmarijal, N. (2017a). Konsep Stres Akademik Siswa. Jurnal Konseling dan Pendidikan, 5. https://doi.org/10.29210/119800
Barseli, M., Ifdil, I., & Nikmarijal, N. (2017b). Konsep Stres Akademik Siswa. 5, 143–148. https://doi.org/10.29210/119800
Budiyati, G. A. & Eka Oktavianto. (2020). Stres dan Resiliensi Remaja di masa Pandemi Covid-19. Husada Mahakam: Jurnal Kesehatan, 10.
Gaol, N. T. L. (2016). Teori Stres: Stimulus, Respons, dan Transaksional. National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU), 24. https://doi.org/10.22146
Goleman, D. (1995). Emosional Intellegence. Scientific American.
Handayani, R. T., Arradini, D., Darmayanti, A. T., Widiyanto, A., & Atmojo, J. T. (2020). Pandemi Covid-19, Respon Imun Tubuh, dan Herd Immunity. Jurnal Ilmiah STIKES Kendal, 10.
Harahap, A. C. P., Harahap, D. P., & Harahap, S. R. (2020). Analisis Tingkat Stres Akademik Pada Mahasiswa Selama Pembelajaran Jarak Jauh Dimasa Covid-19. 3. https://doi.org/10.30596/bibliocouns.v3i1.4804
Hardjana, A. M. (1994). Stres tanpa Distres Seni Mengolah Stres. Kanisius.
Hidayah, A. A. F., Adawiyah, R. A., & Mahanani, P. A. R. (2020). Efektivitas Pembelajaran Daring di Masa Pandemi Covid-19. 21.
Huffman, K., Vernoy, M., & Vernoy, J. (1997). Psychology In Action. John Wiley and Sons Inc.
Hurlock, E. B. (1993). Psikologi Perkembangan: Suatu Pendekatan Sepanjang Rentang Kehidupan (5 ed.). Erlangga.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License