Pengendalian Kualitas untuk Mengurangi Jumlah Cacat Bahan Baku dan Menaikkan Keuntungan Dengan Metode Quality Control Circle (QCC) pada Pembuatan Tas Kulit di Sentra Kerajinan Kulit Magetan
The Quality Control Circle method is applied to determine the improvements that must be made to minimize the number of complaints from craftsmen, improve the quality of raw materials and products produced and increase sales profits. The application of QCC has structured and measurable steps in solving problems based on existing data and facts. Focusing on controlling the quality of raw materials and products produced in making improvements. In the application of the QCC method in LIK Magetan it is known that selecting raw materials used and applying standardization of raw materials can increase the selling price of products by 33.2% from 2018 to 2019. And the tests conducted on 20 respondents found the average results of the 4 aspects of the level of satisfaction of craftsmen who were asked the majority of respondents answered satisfied.
Baroto, T., 2002, Perencanaan dan Pengendalian Produksi, Ghalia, Jakarta.
Evi, Yetty, dkk. 2016. Pengurangan Produk Cacat Pada Bahan Baku Kulit Dengan Metode Taguchi Pada PT. Surya Sukmana Leather [Online]. Tersedia: https://ejournal.itn.ac.id/index.php/jtmi/article/view/296. [Diakses: 21 September 2019]
Kusuma, Andriatna, David, dkk.2015. Pengendalian Kualitas untuk Mengurangi Jumlah Cacat Produk dengan Metode Quality Control Circle (QCC) Pada PT. Restomart Cipta Usaha (PT. Nayati Group) Semarang [Online]. Tersedia: http://eprints.dinus.ac.id/17539/ [Diakses: 21 September 2019]
Limostin, Tea, dkk. 2013. Perkembangan Industri Kerajinan Kulit dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kehidupan Sosial Ekonomi Kelurahan Selosari Kecamatan Magetan Kabupaten Magetan [Online]. Tersedia: http://jurnal.fkip.uns.ac.id/index.php/sejarah/article/view/1681. [Diakses: 21 September 2019]
Nasution, Yunus, Ahmad, dkk.2018. Implementasi Metode Quality Control Circle untuk Peningkatan Kapasitas Produksi Propeller Shaft di PT XYZ [Online]. Tersedia: https://jurnal.umj.ac.id/index.php/sintek/article/view/2643. [Diakses: 21 September 2019]
Parwati, C. I dan Rian M. S. 2012. Pengendalian Kualitas Produk Cacat Dengan Pendekatan Kaizen dan Analisis Masalah Dengan Seven Tools, Jurnal Teknik Industri, Institut Sains dan Teknologi AKPRIND Yogyakarta.
Said, M. I. 2012. Hibah Penulisana Buku Ajar Ilmu dan Teknologi Pengolahan Kulit, Program Studi Teknologi Hasil Ternak, Jurusan Produksi Ternak, Fakultas Peternakan, Universitas Hasanuddin.
Copyright (c) 2019 Eduscotech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License