Pengembangan Kemahiran Guru Mengaplikasikan Komputer Jinjing Melalui Teknik Pelatihan Di SDN 2 Pojok Semester II Tahun 2021/2022
Technology develops rapidly from time to time along with the development of science. Computers are one of the products of technological developments that are now widely used. Laptops or portable computers are mobile computers that are relatively small and light in weight, weighing from 1-6 kg. To carry out the duties of a professional teacher requires the operational competence of computer equipment in carrying out their duties. Teacher competence is related to professionalism, namely professional teachers are competent teachers. Based on observations, the researcher who is also the Head of SDN 2 Pojok knows that there are still teachers who think that not using computers and IT in the learning process is not something that interferes with the learning process so that teachers feel they don't need to know how to use computers. In an effort to develop the skills or competencies of teachers in the application of portable computers, the author as the head of SDN 2 Pojok and researchers will conduct training activities. In general, this study aims to determine the impact of organizing training activities on the development of teacher skills and specifically the purpose of this study is to analyze the success of training activities in the application of portable computers as teaching media by SDN 2 Pojok teachers. Proficiency indicators in this study if the teacher reaches the "Good" or "Very Good" category with the criteria of a score of 76% to 100%.
Based on the results of the study, it was concluded that scientifically proven training can develop teacher skills in the application of portable computers as learning media at SDN 2 Pojok, Ngantru District, Tulungagung Regency in 2022. It is proven from the results of the first cycle of observations that the teacher A score reached 62.86% of 37, 14% while teacher b achieved a score of 65.71% from 34.29%, 3) the observation of cycle II obtained a score of teacher A reaching a score of 88.57% while teacher B reached a value of 91.43% with these results proving that teacher proficiency increased with significant.
Andrew F Sikula, 2007. Sistem Manajemen Kinerja, Edisi Terjemahan, Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Arikunto,S. 2018. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Bungin. Burhan. 2011. Penelitian Kualitatif. Jakarta: Kencana Predana Media Group
Daryanto dan Tasrial. 2011. Konsep Pembelajaran Kreatif. Yogyakarta: Gavamedia
Febrian, Jack. 2007. Kamus Komputer dan Teknologi Informasi. Penerbit. Informatika.
Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi. Revisi. Jakarta: Penerbit PT Bumi Aksara.
Jogiyanto. 2014. Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi, Sistem Informasi : Pendekatan Terstruktur Teori dan Praktik Aplikasi Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Mathis, Robert & H. Jackson, John. 2011. Human Resource Management (edisi. 10). Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Siswanto, Bejo. 2010. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia Pendekatan. Administratif dan Operasional. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Stephen P.Robbins, 2009. Manajemen, Jilid 1. Edisi Kesepuluh. Penerbit. Erlangga.
Sudjana, Nana. dan Ibrahim. 2010. Penelitian dan Penilaian Pendidikan, Bandung: Sinar Baru Algensindo
Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sujatmiko, Eko. 2012. Kamus Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi. Surakarta : PT Aksarra Sinergi Media.
Sutabri, Tata. 2012. Analisis Sistem Informasi. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
Veithzal Rivai. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan, Edisi ke 6, PT. Depok: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Verman. 2009. Discovering Computers. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Wardhani.dkk. 2008. Penelitian Tindakan Kelas, UniversitasTerbuka Jakarta
Zuriah Nuzul, 2009, Metodologi Penelitian Sosial Pendidikan Teori-Aplikasi, Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License