Peningkatan Kualitas Mengajar Guru Kelas III Melalui Pembinaan Konsep Model Pembelajaran Up Grading Learning Di SDN 3 Padangan Kecamatan Ngantru Kabupaten Tulungagung
Improving the quality of education through improving the quality of learning is one way that can be taken in an effort to improve the quality of education in schools. Improving the quality of learning also has a strategic meaning and has a positive impact, in the form of (1) increasing the ability to solve real educational and learning problems, (2) improving the quality of inputs, processes and learning outcomes, (3) increasing the professionalism of educators, and (4 ) application of research-based learning principles. The purpose of this study is to obtain an objective picture of Improving the Teaching Quality of Class III Teachers through Upgrading Learning Model Concept Development at SDN 3 Padangan, Ngantru District, Tulungagung Regency in 2019 with the research subject being 1 Class III teacher because the teaching skills of Class III teachers are still low. especially in applying the concept of Up Grading Learning.
Based on the results of this study, it can be concluded that the implementation of Up Grading Learning Concept Development by the Principal is able to improve the Teaching Quality of Class III Teachers at SDN 3 Padangan, Ngantru District, Tulungagung Regency in 2019. In the implementation of the first cycle of research, the average percentage of teacher activities obtained was 70.00% increased in the second cycle to 82.50%. While student activity in the first cycle of 75.00% increased in the second cycle to 85.00%.
Bogdan, R. C., & Biklen, S. K. 2012. Qualitative Research In Education. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
Carter V. Good. 2017. Dasar Konsep Pendidikan Moral. Jakarta : ALFABETA.
Depdiknas. 2012. Manajemen Peningkatan Mutu Berbasis Sekolah, Konsep Dasar. Jakarta : Ditjen Pendidikan Dasar dan menengah.
Hamalik, Oemar. 2011. Proses Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Kemendikbud. 2013. Lampiran Permendikbud Nomor 81A Tahun 2013 Tentang Implementasi Kurikulum Pedoman Umum Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan RI.
M. Manulang. 2015. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada Univ Press.
M. Ngalim Purwanto. 2017. Psikologi Pendidikan. Remadja Karya, Bandung.
Mantja, W. 2017. Profesionalisasi Tenaga Kependidikan: Manajemen Pendidikan dan Supervisi Pengajaran. Malang: Elang Mas.
Mulyana. 2008. Standar Kompetensi dan Sertifikasi Guru. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya
Nasution. 2011. Manajemen Mutu Terpadu (Total Quality Management), Anggota IKPI, Ghalia Indonesia: Jakarta.
Nata, Abuddin. 2001. Perspektif Islam Tentang Pola Hubungan Guru-Murid, Studi Pemikiran Tasawuf Imam Al-Ghazali. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada
Nata, Abuddin. 2009. Perspektif Islam Tentang Strategi Pembelajaran.Jakarta: Kencana Media Group
Purwanto, M. Ngalim. 2010. Psikologi Pendidikan. Bandung : Remaja Rosdakarya.
S. Nasution. 2015. Didaktik Asas-Asas Mengajar. Jakarta: Bumi Akasara
Slameto. 2010. Belajar dan faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Sudjana, Nana. 2019. Proses Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rajawali Press
Sukirin. 2014. Psikologi Belajar. Yogyakarta: FIP IKIP Yogyakarta.
Uzer Usman, Moh. 2010. Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Winkel. 2014. Psikologi Pendidikan dan Evaluasi Belajar. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License