Peningkatan Prestasi Belajar IPA Materi Alat Indera Manusia Dengan Menerapkan Metode Inquiry Pada Siswa Kelas IV SDN 2 Krosok Kecamatan Sendang Kabupaten Tulungagung
Constraints of lack of interest in learning focus on developing the application of more modern learning methods so as to improve student achievement. One of the methods that can be applied to science subjects is by applying the Inquiry method, because with this method students are required to be more active during teaching and learning activities. One method that can be used in science learning is the inquiry method which requires students to actively think scientifically. Science as a process/investigation method includes ways of thinking, attitudes, and steps of scientific activity to obtain products of science or scientific knowledge, such as observation, measurement, formulating and testing hypotheses, collecting data, experiments, and predictions.
This research was conducted on Grade IV students of SDN 2 Krosok Academic Year 2019/2020 Semester I for the field of science studies in the odd semester, totaling 21 students. The action taken is the provision of the Inquiry Method in science learning. The results of the classroom action research concluded that the learning outcomes in the field of Islamic studies before the cycle obtained an average value: 68.80, the first cycle obtained an average value: 64.76 with the percentage of student learning completeness 33.33%, the first cycle obtained an average value -average: 80.00 with the percentage of student learning completeness of 66.67% and in the second cycle it increased to 92.38 with the percentage of student learning completeness of 100%. This shows that the use of the Inquiry Method can significantly improve learning achievement in the field of science in Grade IV students of SDN 2 Krosok Semester I for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2000. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Yogyakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Arikunto, Suharsimi., dkk. 2008. Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
Depdikbud, 1997. Studi Kasus. Jakarta: Depdikbud.
Djamarah, Zain. 2006. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.
Gulo, W. 2008. Strategi Belajar dan Pembelajaran. PT Grasindo: Jakarta.
Kusumah, Wijaya dan Dedi Dwitagama. 2010. Mengenal Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: PT INDEKS.
Sudjana, D. 2001. Metode dan Teknik Pembelajaran Partisipatif. Bandung : Falah Production
Sugihartono, dkk. 2007. Psikologi Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: UNY Press.
Sukmadinata. 2006. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan, Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung
Suryabrata, Sumadi. 2000. Metodologi Penelitian. Yogyakarta : C.V Rajawali.
Suyadi. 2010. Psikologi Belajar Anak Usia Dini. Yogyakarta: PEDAGOGIA.
Syarifudin, Tatang dan Kurniasih. 2008. Filsafat dan Pendidikan. Bandung: Percikan Ilmu.
Wardhani, IGK,2008, Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.
Wina Sanjaya. (2007). Strategi Pembelajaran Berorientasi Standar Proses Pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Wina Sanjaya. (2009). Strategi Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Kencana.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License