Analisis Kesalahan Penulisan Aksara Jawa pada Mata Kuliah Bahasa Daerah
This study aims to determine errors in writing Javanese scripts for PGSD study program students, Teacher Training and Education Faculty, Doctor Nugroho Magetan University. Writing Javanese script is one of the abilities that must be mastered by students. Bearing in mind, Javanese script is part of the Javanese language subject matter which must be taught in elementary schools, especially in Java. However, there are still many obstacles / errors in the Javanese learning process that are many students who are wrong in writing Javanese script. Errors occur because they don't memorize the text, the greeting, the pair, etc. This research is a qualitative research with descriptive analysis. Data collection techniques are test techniques. The data analysis technique used in the study is percentage and descriptive analytic. The data validity technique used is data triangulation. The results of the study are divided into three forms, namely: 1) the form of the literary writing errors of 32.35%; 2) the form of writing errors in the sandhangan script is 66.9%; 3) 21.65% of the forms of pasangani.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Darusuprapta, dkk. 2002. Pedoman Penulisan Aksara Jawa. Yogyakarta: Yayasan Pustaka Nusatama
Moleong, Lexy. 2005. Meotodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Padmosoekotjo, S. 1992. Wewaton Panulise Basa Jawa Nganggo Aksara Jawa. Surabaya: PT Citra Jaya Murti.
Sugiyono. 2006. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Tarigan, Henry Guntur. 2008. Menulis sebagai suatu Keterampilan Berbahasa. Bandung: Angkasa
Copyright (c) 2019 Eduscotech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License