Penerapan Metode Numbered Heads Together Untuk Meningkatkan Motivasi Belajar Biologi Siswa Kelas XII.IPA.6 SMA Negeri 3 Ponorogo Tahun Pelajaran 2017/2018
Biology is a universal science that underlies the development of modern technology, has an important role in various disciplines and develops the power of human thought. The author tries to find solutions to existing problems by using one of the learning models, namely the learning model with Numbered heads together in order to improve the quality of education, especially in the subject of Biology. This research will be conducted in two cycles. Each cycle has 4 stages, namely: action planning (plan), implementation of action (action), observation (observation) and reflection (reflection). From the data obtained during the research, it can be concluded as follows: In the first cycle the average score = 77.07 while for the second cycle (see attachment) the average score = 81.07 and in the first cycle the average score = 68.33 with completeness 16 students (53.33%) while for the second cycle (see attachment) the average value = 84.33 with completeness 30 students (100%). Referring to the action hypothesis proposed in this classroom action research: "There is an increase in learning motivation for learning Biology with numbered heads together in the competence of the subject matter of cell division in class XII.IPA.6 SMA Negeri 3 Ponorogo in the 2017/2018 academic year. ." declared accepted.
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional. 2013. Pedoman khusus pengembangan silabus dan penilaian mata pelajaran Biologi. Jakarta.
Wardhana, Kuswoyo W, Noehi N. 2004. Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Pusat Penerbitan UT.
Hisyam Zaini. 2005. Strategi Pembelajaran Aktif. Yogjakarta : CTSD.
Kamisa. 2007. Kamus Lengkap Bahasa Indonesia. Surabaya : Kartika.
Prayitno, E. 2009. Motivasi dalam Belajar. Jakarta : Depdikbud.
Suryobroto. 2016. Mengenal Metode Pembelajaran di Sekolah dan Pendekatan Baru Dalam Proses Belajar Mengajar. Yogjakarta : Amarta Buku.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License