Peningkatan Prestasi Belajar IPA Dengan Penerapan Metode Team Game Tournament (TGT) Siswa Kelas VIII-B SMP Negeri 2 Kec. Slahung Kab. Ponorogo Tahun Pelajaran 2017/2018
In order to teach effectively, teachers must increase learning opportunities for students (quantity) and improve the quality (quality) of their teaching. The more students who are actively involved in learning, the higher the probability of learning achievement they will achieve. Therefore, whether the Team Games Tournament (TGT) learning model can improve the science learning achievement of household chemicals in class VIII-B SMP N 2 Kec. Slahung Ponorogo Regency for the 2017/2018 school year? How do students respond to the Team Games Tournament (TGT) learning model for class VIII-B SMP Negeri 2 Kec. Slahung Ponorogo Regency 2017/2018 Academic Year after following the learning process? From the results of the analysis, it was found that student learning achievement has increased from cycle I to cycle II, namely, cycle I which is indicated by the average value of cycle I (66) and cycle II (70.9) while the percentage of completeness is cycle I (65%) , cycle II (85%). The conclusion of this study is that the cooperative learning method of the TGT model can have a positive effect on the learning motivation of Class VIII-B students in the 2017/2018 academic year of SMP Negeri 2 Kec. Slahung Ponorogo Regency and this learning model can be used as an alternative for science learning.
Brohim, 2002. Peningkatan Hasil Belajar Peserta didik Dengan Model Pembelajaran Team Games Tournament Pada SLTP 2 Tugumulyo Musi Rawas. Makalah Simposium Pendidik. Depdiknas.
Kahfi, M. Shohibul. 2003. Pembelajaran Kooperatif dan Pelaksanaannya dalam Pembelajaran Matematika. Malang:FPMIPA UM.
Margono. 2004. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta:Rineka Cipta.
Sardiman. 1992. Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta:Raja Grafindo Persada.
Sukardi. 2006. Penelitian Kualitatif-Naturalistik dalam Pendidikan. Jogjakarta:Usaha Keluarga.
Yulianti, Endah. 2003. Upaya Meningkatkan Prestasi Belajar Matematika Peserta didik SMU Kelas I Melalui Pembelajaran Kooperatif Model STAD. Skripsi tidak dierbitkan. Malang:FPMIPA UM.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License