Analisis Tenaga Pendidik Di Sekolah Luar Biasa (SLB) Paedagogia Maospati
This study aims to: (1) describe the adequacy or availability of educators at Paedagogia Maospati special schools, so that there can be identified shortcomings or needs of educators at the school; and (2) describe the teacher's performance at Paedagogia Maospati special school, so that it can be seen the teacher's performance in the school.
This type of research is a descriptive study with a quantitative approach. The research location is in Paedagogia Maospati special school. The subjects of this study were teachers at SLB Paedagogia Maospati. Data collection techniques using questionnaires and document scrutiny. The data analysis technique used descriptive statistical analysis through the calculation of the percentage.
The results showed the following: (1) the availability of educators at Paedagogia Maospati special schools was in the good category with a percentage of 80.73%. These results are still at the level associated with the teaching load criteria, not based on functional assignment analysis; and (2) the teacher's performance in learning planning was in the very good category with a percentage of 97.91%; teacher performance in the implementation of learning is included in the very good category with a percentage of 92.43%; and teacher performance in learning assessment is included in the very good category with a percentage of 92.16%.
BuchariAlma. (2010). Guru Profesional:MenguasaiMetodedanTerampilMengajar. Bandung: Alfabet.
Dwi Siswoyo, dkk. (2011). Ilmu Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: UNY Press.
Eka Prihatin. (2011). Teori Administrasi Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Engkoswara, Aan Komariah. (2011). Administrasi Pendidikan. Bandung:Alfabeta.
Hamzah B. Uno, Nina Lamatenggo. (2012). Teori Kinerja dan Pengukurannya.Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
James M. Kauffman, Daniel P. Hallahan. (2011). Handbook Of Special Education. New York: Routledge.
Joppy Liando, Aldjo Dapa. (2007). Pendidikan Anak Berkebutuhan Khusus Dalam Prespektif Sistem Sosial. Jakarta: Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License