Peran Sekolah Luar Biasa PSM Takeran Dalam Menangani Anak Tunagrahita Di Kabupaten Magetan
This research was conducted at the Takeran PSM Special School. This study aims to determine the role of the Takeran PSM Special School in dealing with mentally retarded children and to determine the school's collaboration with parents in dealing with mentally retarded children. This study entitled "The Role of the Takeran PSM Special School in Dealing with mentally retarded children in Magetan Regency". The main problem of this research is how the role of the PSM Takeran Special School in dealing with mentally retarded children and what kind of cooperation is carried out and the obstacles in dealing with mentally retarded children. Sampling in this research is using purposive technique. The number of samples is 10 people and the key informant is 1 person.
The method used is descriptive qualitative method with qualitative data analysis. The data filtering instruments used were observation, in-depth interviews and documentation.
The results of the general research conducted, the researchers concluded: the role of the PSM Takeran Special School in dealing with mentally retarded children in the form of providing basic lessons and recognizing and honing students' skills. Cooperation between the school and parents in dealing with mentally retarded children is in the form of exchanging ideas and information about child development. There are 4 obstacles experienced by mentally retarded children, namely difficulties in learning problems, adjustment problems, speech and language disorders, and personality problems. Solutions in overcoming the barriers of mentally retarded children can be in the form of providing appropriate learning services and creating the right learning environment
Amin, Moh.1995. Ortopedagogik Anak Tunagrahita. Bandung: Depdikbud.
Arikunto, uharsimi. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Jakarta :PT. Rineka Cipta.
Astati, dan Nani.2001. Pendidikan Luar Biasa di Sekolah Umum (pengantar) Bandung: CV. Pendawa.
Satmoko, Budi. Sekolah Alternatif, Jogjakarta: Diva Press, 2010.
Berger, Peter L.1985. Humanisme Sosiologi, Jakarta: Inti Sarana Aksara.
Smith, David. Inklusi Sekolah Ramah Untuk Semua. 2006. Bandung: Nuansa
Solihin. Model Layanan Belajar Untuk Anak Berkebutuhan Khusus Di
Berry, D.1995. Pokok-Pokok Pikiran Dalam Sosiologi. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.
Delphie, Bandi. 2009. Pembelajaran Anak Berkebutuhan Khusus Dalam Setting Pendidikan Inklusif. Kalten: PT.Intan Sejati.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License