IMPLEMENTASI STRATEGI THE POWER OF TWO PADA PENINGKATAN PRESTASI DAN KEAKTIFAN BELAJAR MAHASISWA
This study aims to determine the implementation of the strategy of the power of two, knowing whether or not there is an increase in learning achievement, increased learning activeness by applying the learning strategy of the power of two in the course of teaching media on the student sixth semester of Doktor Nugroho Magetan University. This research is a qualitative descriptive research with research subject student of sixth semester of Doktor Nugroho Magetan University with 33 students. The techniques of collecting data used observation, interview, and documentation. In conducting the research through 3 stages of the pre-field stage, stage of field work, and completion stage. The technique of data validity used credibility test with triangulation technique. While for data analysis through three stages of data reduction, data presentation, and conclusion. Based on the research, it can be drawn a conclusion that the application of learning strategy of the power of two in the teaching media on students sixth semester Doktor Nugroho Magetan University proven to improve student achievement of 33.3%. The application of learning strategy of the power of two in the teaching media’s course of sixth semester student of Doktor Nugroho Magetan University proved able to increase the percentage of student activeness in pay attention of material explanation submitted by lecturer equal to 39,4%, student activeness percentage in asking question to lecturer equal to 45, 5%, the percentage of students activation immediately pair and exchange answers among friends and discuss it by 30.3%, the percentage of students activeness with their partner make new answers for each question as well as improve their individual answers by 48.4%.
Hosnan, M. 2014. Pendekatan Saintifik dan Kontekstual dalam Pembelajaran Abad 21. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia
Jasa Ungguh Muliawan. 2014. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
Lexy J. Moleong. 2004. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Martinis Yamin. 2011. Paradigma Baru Pembelajaran. Jambi: Gaung Persada Press
Mel Siberman. 2002. Active Learning: 101 Strategi Pembelajaran Aktif, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Insan Madani
Melvin L. Silberman. 2009. Active Learning: 101 Cara Belajar Siswa Aktif (Alih bahasa: Raisul Muttaqien). rev.ed. Bandung: Nusamedia
Ngalim Purwanto. 2009. Ilmu Pendidikan: Teori dan Praktis. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya
Rohmalina Wahab. 2015. Psikologi Belajar, Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Slameto, 2010, Belajar dan Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sumadi Suryabrata. 2002. Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada
Wina Sanjaya. 2008. Strategi Pembelajaran Berorientasi Standar Proses Pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License