Interaksi Manusia Dengan Komputer pada Mahasiswa Semester IV UDN Magetan
This study aims to find out how human factors interact with computers and to find out whether there is an influence on humans as users. This research is a qualitative descriptive study with research subjects in the fourth semester of the Informatics Study Program at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Doctor Nugroho Magetan. Data collection techniques using the method of observation, interviews, and documentation. In carrying out research through 3 stages, namely the pre-field stage, the field work stage, and the completion stage. The data validity technique uses credibility testing with triangulation techniques. While for analyzing the data through three stages, namely the stage of data reduction, data presentation, and conclusion. Based on the above research, it can be concluded that: fourth semester students of Informatics Study Program, Faculty of Engineering, Doctor of Nugroho Magetan as user or user (Brainware), software (hardware) and hardware (Hardware) in the field of human and computer interaction are interrelated so how to design, evaluate, and implement an interactive computer system so that it can be used by humans easily. Human and computer interaction is an activity that is often found in everyday life. Of the three aspects, of course we will not be able to separate, because computers will not be able to operate if one of the three aspects does not exist. One of the most important studies in the field of Human and Computer Interaction is the user interface. The user interface is a part of the system that will be controlled by the user, to achieve and implement the functions of a system. It is also considered as the total number of decision forms.
Copyright (c) 2019 Eduscotech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License