Penerapan Metode Course Rewiew Horay untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Matematika
This study aims to determine whether the application method Course Review Horay can improve learning outcomes math third grade students SDN Bader 3 Dolopo Madiun Subdistrict academic year 2022/2023. This study was a classroom action research with research subjects grade II SDN Bader 3 Dolopo Madiun Subdistrict academic year 2022/2023. The number of students as research subjects are 13 students, with 6 boys and 7 girls. The data used is the students' mathematics learning outcome data obtained from the results of tests given at the end of every cycle and student learning activity data obtained from the observation of students in learning activities with the application of methods Course Review Horay. The results showed an increase in student mathematics learning outcomes class II SDN Bader 3 Dolopo Madiun Subdistrict academic year 2022/2023. It can be seen from the percentage of students in the classical completeness is always increasing in each cycle is the first cycle was 53.85%, the second cycle was 69.23%, the third cycle was 84.62%. Mastery learning classical students from the first cycle to the second cycle increased by 15.38%, while from the second cycle to cycle III, an increase of 15.39%.
Basrowi dan Suwandi. 2008. Prosedur Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.
Darmadi, Hamid. 2015. Desain dan Implementasi Penelitian Tindakan Kelas (PTK). Bandung: Alfabeta.
Dimyati dan Mudjiono. 2013. Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Ensiklopedia Matematika. 2011. Buku Panduan Matematika. Jakarta: Lentera Abadi.
Hamdani. 2011. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.
Heruman. 2007. Model Pembelajaran Matematika. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Huda, Miftahul. 2014. Model-Model Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Hudojo, Herman. 2005. Pengembangan Kurikulum dan Pembelajaran Matematika. Malang: Universitas Negeri Malang.
Kurniasih, Imas dan Berlin Sani. 2015. Ragam Pengembangan Model Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Kata Pena.
Majid, Abdul. 2013. Strategi Pembelajaran. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Purwanto. 2011. Evaluasi Hasil Belajar. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Sudjana, Nana. 2011. Penilaian Hasil Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Supatmono, Catur. 2009. Matematika Asyik. Jakarta: Grasindo
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License