Implementasi Setting-Scenery dalam Struktur Pertunjukan Ludruk
The presence of mass culture or popular culture has encouraged the birth of "popular art". The presence of popular art is marked by the rapid growth and development of electronic media (television), thus triggering the birth of the 'entertainment industry'. The birth of the entertainment industry is what ultimately can cause various ludruk communities to be faced with competition and performances that are often commodified through various entertainment shows. Television media programs almost never leave the slightest blank time, every show is always associated with the pandemic situation and condition that will end. Along with the presence and development of the entertainment industry, now live ludruk shows and even nobongs are very difficult to find. Television broadcasts as an entertainment industry are supported by artistic arrangements made with technological sophistication, on the other hand, ludruk performances which are supported by artistic kelir with "communal" packaging are considered outdated and do not provide market benefits. Even the popular art-based television media entertainment industry has turned the audience away by interacting “pseudoly” through two-dimensional screen shows which resulted in a “form of change” to traditional theater. Supporters of traditional theater are now slowly starting to decline, and this social phenomenon also has an impact on the existence of ludruk performances on stage. So this issue is interesting to be studied in a study.
In order to keep the traditional theater (ludruk) known, this qualitative research aims to describe various aspects of carrying capacity and explain the changes and implementations of setting-scenery in the structure of ludruk performances. To analyze the results of the study, relevant theories were used through the analogy of performances and Goffman's dramaturgy as well as the concept of scenography as well as various other concepts which were also supported by the results of field interviews.
Yudiaryani. 2002. Panggung Teater Dunia: Perkembangan dan Perubahan Konvensi. Jogjakarta: Pustaka Gondho Suli.
Jazuli, M. 2014. Sosiologi Seni: Pengantar dan Model Studi Seni. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Hamzah, A. Nawir. 2007. Sutradara Drama Panggung dan Televisi, Jakarta: Win Communications.
Dewi, Citra Smara. dan Koesoemadinata, Fabianus Hiapianto. 2012. Menjadi Skenografi. Solo: Metagraf.
Riantiarno, N. 2011, Kitab Teater: Tanya Jawab Seputar Seni Pertunjukan. Jakarta: Grasindo.
Harymawan, R. M. A., 1988, Dramaturgi. Bandung: R o s d a.
Purnomo, Heny. 2018, Tata Artistik (Scenografi) dalam Pertunjukan Kesenian Tradisi Berbasis Kerakyatan SATWIKA, Jurnal Kajian Budaya dan Perubahan Sosial, Volume 2 Nomer 2, Oktober 2018: Hal. 95 - 106.
Purnomo, Heny. 2015. “Aneka Ria Srimulat: Kajian Seni Populer di Kompleks Taman Hiburan Rakyat Surabaya”. Tesis Magister, Universiyas Negeri Surabaya.
Purnomo, Heny. 2017. “Tata Artistik di Balik Keberadaan Pertunjukan Ludruk Tobong Irama Budaya Surabaya ”. Penelitian Dosen, L P P M STKW Surabaya.
Purnomo, Heny. 2018. “Skenografi dalam Pertunjukan Kesenian Tradisi Berbasis Kerakyatan”. Penelitian Dosen Pemula, Dirjendikti Jakarta.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License