Peningkatan Prestasi Belajar Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan Materi Kebebasan Berorganisasi Melalui Metode Snowball Throwing pada Siswa Kelas V SDN 1 Dono Semester II Tahun 2021/2022
The Snowball Throwing model is one of the learning models developed based on a contextual approach (CTL). Snowball Throwing which according to the origin of the word means 'rolling snowball' can be interpreted as a learning model by using question balls from paper that are rolled into a ball and then thrown in turns among group members. Judging from the approach used in the learning of Citizenship Education students, this Snowball Throwing model combines communicative, integrative, and process skills approaches. The research location that will be used is SD Negeri 1 Dono, Sendang District, Tulungagung Regency. The researcher in this case is the fifth grade teacher at SD Negeri 1 Dono, Sendang District, Tulungagung Regency. The targets of this research are the students of Class V Semester II SD Negeri 1 Dono, Sendang District, Tulungagung Regency in the 2012/2013 academic year, totaling 12 students.
Based on the results of the discussion above, it can be concluded that in learning activities researchers always foster democratic attitudes, think critically, analytically, logically, foster a sense of cooperation and responsibility and train students to communicate communicatively in group discussion activities. Teachers in learning activities always communicate learning objectives that must be achieved by students in preliminary activities. In explaining the material the teacher always involves the role of students in group discussion activities and draws conclusions in the core activities. And at the end of the lesson the teacher gives a reward. The application of Snowball Throwing learning to Class V students can improve student learning achievement seen from the increase in learning outcomes that have increased, namely from pre-action the average value of 55.00 with a percentage of completeness of 25.00% in the cycle. In the first cycle, the average score of students increased to 68.33 with a percentage of completeness of 50.00% and in the second cycle the average value of students was 87.86 with a percentage of completeness of 100%. Judging from the learning activities of students and teachers during each cycle of learning has also increased. Student learning activities in the cycle got a percentage of 61.67% increased in the second cycle to 70.83%. While the teacher's activities during the first cycle of learning get an average percentage of 61.67% and increased in the second cycle to 70.83%.
Anton, M, Mulyono. 2009. Aktivitas Belajar. Bandung.
Aqib, Zanial. 2013. Model-Model, Media dan Strategi Pembelajaran Kontekstual Inovativ. Bandung: Yarma Widia.
Chapin, J.R, Messick, R.G. 2012
Dardji Darmodihardjo. 2012.Psikologi Pengajaran. Jakarta: Grasindo.
Puskur. 2001. Belajar dan Pembelajaran Pendidikan IPS di Sekolah Dasar. dalam http://www.pembelajaranips.wordpress.com/ Internet diakses tanggal 22 Oktober 2014.
Samlawi, Fakih & Bunyamin Maftuh. 2009. Konsep Dasar PKn. Depdikbud: Dirjend. Dikti
Sapriya. 2009. Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan. Bandung: PT REMAJA ROSDA KARYA
Singer, Kurt. 2011. Membina Hasrat Belajar di Sekolah. Bandung: Remadja Rosda Karya.
Suradisastra, Djoko. 2013. Revitalisasi Kelembagaan untuk MempercepatPembangunan Sektor Pertanian dalam Otonomi Daerah. Jurnal AnalisisKebijakan Pertanian. Vol 1 hal 22 - 31 No. 3 September 2013
Winataputra, Udin.S, dkk. 2007. Materi dan Pembelajaran PKn SD. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License