Pengembangan Kompetensi Profesional Guru Melaksanakan Pembelajaran Efektif Melalui Metode Diskusi Oleh Kepala Sekolah Dasar Negeri 1 Nyawangan Pada Supervisi Akademik Tahun 2022
Based on the observations that have been carried out, it is found that there are still many teachers who do not understand their duties as teachers both in teaching and educating. Problems in the field can be seen several problems such as: (1) teachers do not have preparation and master the material in class, (2) teachers only teach (3) teacher administration completeness (4) teachers only copy and paste administrative completeness or do not replace/analyze every year. To overcome these problems, the principal's academic supervision cannot be separated from the teacher's performance appraisal in managing the learning process which is an integral part of a series of academic supervision activities. In this study, the researchers applied academic supervision of the type of classroom observation supervision by applying the Discussion method, with the aim that the expected results would be achieved to the maximum. So, the supervisor or researcher will discuss with the subject discussing planning and teaching and learning activities in schools.
In this school action research was held with the aim of knowing an objective picture of the Professional Competence Development of Teachers Implementing Effective Learning Through Discussion Methods by the Principal of the State Elementary School 1 Nyawangan on Academic Supervision in 2022. The subject of this study was one teacher from the State Elementary School 1 Nyawangan with assessing the lack of professional attitudes of teachers in implementing effective learning and the preparation of learning administration. This research activity began from February 16, 2022 to February 18, 2022. After conducting research on the application of supervision with the Discussion Method, it showed an increase in the professional competence of teachers in implementing effective learning in State Elementary Schools. 1 Nyawangan in 2022. This can be seen from the results of research that have increased significantly. If viewed from all categories assessed in the first cycle has an average of 69.69 and in the second cycle has an average of 87.50, an increase of 17%.
Abdurrahman, Mulyono. 2012. Siswa Berkesulitan Belajar Teori, Diagnosis, dan Remediasinya. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
AH. Sanaky, Hujair. 2015, Sertifikasi Dan Profesionalisme Guru Di Era Reformasi Pendidikan, Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, Jurusan Tarbiyah.
Bafadal. 2013. Ibrahim,peningkatan profesionalisme guru sekolah dasar dalam kerangka manajemen peningkatan mutu berbasis sekolah, jakarta : bumi aksara.
Djaka.2011. Kamus Lengkap Bahasa Indonesia Masa Kini. Surakarta: Pustaka. Mandiri.
Hasibuan, Malayu SP. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan keempatbelas, Jakarta ,Penerbit : Bumi Aksara.
Janawi. 2011. Kompetensi Guru: Citra Guru Profesional. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Kemmis, S. & Mc. Taggart, R. 2008. The Action Research Planner. Victoria: Deakin. University Press.
Mukhtar dan Iskandar, 2009, Orientasi Baru Supervisi Pendidikan, Jakarta : Gaung Persada. Press.
Payong, Marselus R. 2011. Sertifikasi Profesi Guru. Jakarta: PT Indeks.
Pidarta, Made. 2009. Supervisi Pendidikan Kontekstual. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.
Rusman.2010.Model-model Pembelajaran (Mengembangkan Profesionalisme. Guru Edisi Kedua). Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Suhardan, Dadang. 2010. Supervisi Profesional (Layanan dalam Meningkatkan Mutu. Pengajaran di Era Otonomi Daerah). Bandung: Alfabeta
Sukanti. 2014. Meningkatkan Kompetensi Guru Melalui Pelaksanaan Penelitian. Tindakan Kelas. Jurnal Pendidikan Akuntansi Indonesia.Vol. VI.No. 1.Tahun 2008.
Suprihatiningrum, Jamil. 2013. Strategi Pembelajaran Teori dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: AR-RUZZ Media.
Syaiful Sagala. 2010. Konsep dan Makna Pembelajaran. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Usaini Usman, 2012. Manajemen Teori Praktik dan. Riset Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License