Peningkatan Prestasi Belajar IPA Materi Cuaca dan Pengaruhnya Melalui Metode Group Investigation Pada Siswa Kelas III SDN Kedoyo 2 Kecamatan Sendang Kabupaten Tulungagung
Science education is expected to be a vehicle for students to learn about themselves and the environment, as well as prospects for further development in applying it in everyday life. The learning process emphasizes providing hands-on experience to develop competencies in order to explore and understand the natural surroundings scientifically. Science education is directed at discovering and doing so that it can help students gain a deeper understanding of the natural surroundings. The purpose of this research is to find out the improvement of science learning achievement on weather material and its effect through the group investigation method in third grade students at SDN Kedoyo 2, Sendang sub-district, Tulungagung district, Semester II in 2021/2022.
This classroom action research was carried out at SDN 2 Kedoyo, Sendang District, Tulungagung Regency in 2021/2022. The subjects of the study were third grade students of SDN 2 Kedoyo with a class of 29 students, and it was carried out on the science subject matter of weather and its effects on humans. The research time is from February to March 2022. The Group Investigation method can significantly improve students' learning abilities in science subjects about weather and its effects on humans. With an average value before the cycle of 68.28 after the first cycle of 76.21 and the average value after the second cycle increased to 89.66, it means that there is a convincing increase in student achievement in this study, the increase in learning achievement is not only on the average score. On average, but also students' learning mastery with the percentage of learning mastery before the cycle of 44.83% increased in the first cycle of 72.41% and the second cycle of 100%. Judging from the activities of students during learning also increased, namely in the first cycle of 57.50% increased in the second cycle to 85.00%.
Hamalik, Oemar. 2011. Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Bumi Aksara.
Hidayat, Kosadi dkk. 2015. Strategi Belajar Mengajar IPA. Bandung: Binacipta.
Joni, Raka. 2014. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Proyek Pengembangan Lembaga Pendidikan Tenaga Kependidikan.
Maimunah. 2015. Pembelajaran Volume Bola dengan Belajar Kooperatif Model GI pada Siswa Kelas X SMA Laboratorium UM. Tesis tidak diterbitkan. Malang: Pascasarjana Universitas Negeri Malang.
Nurman, Muhammad. 2016. Pengaruh Penggunaan Metode Pembelajaran Inkuiri dan Ekspositori Terhadap Sikap Politik Berdemokrasi dan Prestasi Belajar Siswa Pada Pembelajaran PPKN di SMA (Studi Eksperimen tentang Pengaruh Metode Pembelajaran Terhadap Sikap Politik Berdemokrasi dan Prestasi Belajar PPKN Siswa di SMA NW Pancor – Lombok Timur). Tesis (tidak diterbitkan) Program Pascasarjana IKIP Negeri Singaraja.
Saliwangi, Bassenang. 2014. Pengantar Strategi Belajar Mengajar IPA. Malang: IKIP Malang.
Sudjana, Nana. 2015. Dasar-dasar Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Sinar Baru.
Supandi. 2015. Penerapan Pembelajaran Kooperatif dengan Metode GI untuk Meningkatkan Aktivitas dan Hasil Belajar Matematika Siswa Kelas X SMAN 2 Trawas Mojokerto. Skripsi tidak diterbitkan. Malang: Universitas Negeri Malang.
Toharudin, Uus, Sri Hendrawati, dan Andrian Rustaman. 2011. Membangun Literasi Sains Peserta Didik. Bandung: Humaniora.
Winataputra, Udin, S. 2011. Model-model Pembelajaran Inovatif. Jakarta Pusat: Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
John W Santrok. 2008. Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana
Permendiknas No.22 Tahun 2006. 2006. Surabaya: Kaantor Departemen Agama Jawa Timur
1Tim Pro BASIC. 2015. Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam. Surabaya: Media Pustaka
Priyono Titik Sayekti. 2008. Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam. Jakarta : Pusat Perbukuan Departemen Pendidikan Nasional
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License